Just in case!
- quickly operational: opening with one-hand release-system
- powerful: center punch e.g. for safety
- practical: belt clip for immediate access
Designed for official use, this rescue knife has a 90mm long stainless steel blade completed with a 30mm long, extreme sharp serration.
Fast and easy to use one-hand release-system allows opening with just one thumb or finger.
Blade stays securely locked due to self-locking lock-system.
Including an extreme efficient glass smasher made of tungsten carbide and a double-blade belt cutter SNAP Rescue Knife is a valuable companion during operations, whether when wearing a SCBA or during technical assistance.
Immediate access to knife thanks to a belt-clip made from spring steel.
For protection against loss, SNAP is equipped with a key ring for attachment to a holding strap etc.
- blade (9 cm) made of stainless steel, thereof 3 cm with serration
- belt cutter
- glas smasher made of tungsten carbide
- eyelet with keyring
- belt clip made of spring steel
Legal note (valid for use in Germany):
According to German §42a WaffG wielding of this knife without legitimate interest is prohibited! Information, about interpretation/reading of "legitimate interest" can be seeked from legal advisers such as advocates etc.
Legal situation for wielding and possesion of knifes such as SNAP Rescue Knife in other countries than Germany should be clarified before buying or wielding!
Scope of delivery:
Rescue knife with keyring, without further or pictured supplies
- color: black/yellow
- dimensions, closed (H x D x W): 1,9 x 13,2 x 4 cm
- dimensions, open (H x D x W): 1,9 x 22,5 x 4 cm
- length of blade: 90 mm thereof 30mm serration
- thickness of blade: 2,8 mm
- weight: 155 g
- art.-no.: 9892-2510
belt clip made of spring steel
ready for use:
intuitive opening with forefinger or thumb