Case for keeping respirator mask and additional equipment
- tough: main compartment padded all around
- spacious: elastic straps inside of cover for additional equipment
- perfect fit: individual adjustable carrying straps
Large holster to hold a respirator mask: the perfect replacement for the impractical plastic carrying-case. Respirator mask is well protected by the full interior padding of the holster.
Glasses can be securely stowed in the detachable spectacle case when you wear the respirator mask. A net pocket and fastener for your protective cap can be found within the holster’s cover. The EASY Glove Holder can be attached to the exterior eyelet.
Thanks to the infinitely adjustable Dual carrying strap the holster can be worn on both, hip or shoulder.
Two wide Vario hook-and-loop straps allow for the attachment of the KOMBI Rope Bag for the transport of additional fire rescue masks.
Personal name tag can be attached to the hook-and-loop fastener on the cover.
Large marking area within the cover allows for permanent labelling.
- full padded interior compartment
- marking area for labeling
- eylet for attachment of EASY Glove Holder
- Vario double-loop straps for firm hold
- variable carrying options with the Dual carrying strap
Scope of delivery:
RESPI Respirator Case, carrying strap; without further or pictured supplies
- colour: blue
- external dimensions (H x W x D): 26 x 19 x 17 cm
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 24 x 16 x 15 cm
- weight: 550 grams
- material: 370G TEC Fire Retardant
- washable at 40°C
for attachment of items such as EASY Glove-Holder
eyelet for hanging-up RESPI Respirator Case inside fire engine
Velcro strap for individual labeling
individual adjustable Dual-Carrying Strap
Comparison of respirator cases RESPI and RESPI XL:
labeling area inside cover
safety first for your glasses:
padded case for storead of your glasses
elastic straps for storage of flame protedtion hood
padded main compartment
"Big brother" of RESPI
RESPI XL - capacious