The easy way to mark - anywhere, no matter which surface
- universally usable: works on almost any surface
- easy to differentiate: available in two colors
- easy to use: no cap, no sharpening of pen
suitable at almost all surfaces
MARKER PEN is designed for marking and labelling during operations at almost all conditions.
Most common applications of MARKER PEN:
- firefighting and search & rescue operations
marking of already searched rooms in hazardous atmospheres
- operations at technical assistance:
labelling of points for application of hydraulic devices or forbidden areas, such as
airbag system etc.
The MARKER PEN writes on almost any surface:
metal, wood, plastic, concrete, rubber, glass, and paper. It doesn’t matter whether the surface is wet, oily, rusty or rough.
Two different colors (yellow and red) allow you to differ between marks set by different rescue teams or similar purposes.
Optimal operational conditions from -45°C up to +65°C.
- for metal, wood, plastic, concrete, rubber, glass, and paper
- it doesn’t matter whether the surface is wet, oily, rusty or rough
- available in two colors: red, yellow
Scope of delivery:
MARKER PEN, red or yellow, without any further or pictured supplies
- Operational conditions from -45°C up to +65°C
- Colours: red, yellow
- Dimensions: 14 x 2 cm
- Weight: 0,04 kg
- red: 9860-1501
- yellow: 9860-2501
MARKER PEN, red
MARKER PEN, yellow