Designed to make marking of searched rooms easier for you – intuitive and reliable
- intuitive: grabbing of marking straps even without looking at the cuff
- applicable: reliably operational, even when wearing gloves
- flexible: can be worn around your arm or attached to belt or gear loop
CHECKER POUCH, filled
Every time you grab, you grasp one single CHECKER STRAP, intuitively and reliably - this is, what the benefit of the CHECKER POUCH cuff is!
A maximum of ten CHECKER STRAPS can be stored in the cuff. Every single marking strap is properly stowed away into elastic loops inside of the cuff. Only the handles are at the exterior of the cuff and easy to grasp.
Every strap can easily be pulled out of the cuff, no matter which order and no matter which direction you pull.
The cuff can be worn in two ways:
- around your arm as a typical cuff, perfectly fitting due to
individually adjusting with hook-and-loop fastener
- attached to your belt or gear loop using a carabiner
The CHECKER POUCH cuff is the perfect equipment for marking of searched rooms, as it allows for removing of marking straps in the easiest way – even with gloves!
For detailed information about preparatoin of CHECKER POUCH for operation please see here: CHECKER POUCH - How to use
- 10 slots for CHECKER STRAP marking straps (9861-2508)-
inlying elastic loops for stowing away of marking straps and
protection against tangling up of straps among each other
- 2 long hook-and-loop fastener for individually adjusted
mounting around your arm
- 2 eyes for attaching to belt or gear loop with a carabiner
Scope of delivery:
Cuff without CHECKER STRAPS and further or pictured supplies
- colour: blue
- dimensions: 42 x 11 x 2 cm
- weight: 0,16 kg
- material: 370G TEC Fire Retardant
- art-no.: 2813-3804
easy removing of single marking ribbons, even while wearing gloves
elastic loops for stowing of marking ribbons in order to prevent tangling up of marking ribbons